• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Galaxy S3 Watering Hole

Ok... let's not mark off her cool points just yet, I'm sure she has a come back for "cricket" ?

Rachel needs a red solo cup STAT!

Rules of cricket
==============

There are two sides, one out in the field the other one in. Each man that's in the side that's in goes out, and when he's out he comes in and the next man goes in until he's out. When they are all out, the side that's out comes in and the side that's been in goes out and tries to get those coming in, out. Sometimes you get men still in and not out.

When a man goes out to go in, the men who are out try to get him out, and when he is out he goes in and the next man in goes out and goes in. There are two men called umpires who stay out all the time and they decide when the men who are in are out. When both sides have been in and all the men have been out, and both sides have been out twice after all the men have been in, including those who are not out, that is the end of the game.

============

Simple huh?

Oh and baseball? Another original English sport...

:cool:

Reactions: EarlyMon
Upvote 0
9c16f8b7.jpg

LMAO! I just changed my network.

Reactions: kymberlin
Upvote 0
Morning all!

I would be about but I'm off down the boozer, good thing too as my home net is on its second day of being down. With any luck it might be working by the time I've had half a skinful :thumbup:

A "skinful" .... X , of I could get through one day without googling something you out Rachel said. I wouldn't know what to do with myself.

Good morning Google master X

Upvote 0
I prefer my crackers dry, maybe a bit of jam but surely not cream. And if you lost both the dog and bone, maybe the dog stole the bone and ran away... Whew.....

I knew no one had half inched it 'cause I was using it last night. I was a bit bladdered last night so couldn't quite remember where I left it.

Once I got me minces open I realized it had fallen on its Aristotle on the floor. Phew!

Upvote 0
Never heard the word bladdered but I don't think I want to know what it means.

See, you guys have no idea that coming to America from England required learning a whole new language.

For years after I first came over, the word 'semi' alluded me. Kept on calling it a lorry instead. Drew blank faces everywhere.

Upvote 0
(yawn)

Wow I'm cream-crackered this morning. Lost the dog and bone last night but found it this am, so I'm all good.

Morning all!

I'm exhausted [knackered->cream crackered]
this morning. Lost the phone [dog and bone] Last night...

I knew no one had half inched it 'cause I was using it last night. I was a bit bladdered last night so couldn't quite remember where I left it.

Once I got me minces open I realized it had fallen on its Aristotle on the floor. Phew!

I knew no one had stolen [pinched - > half-inched] It.... I was a bit drunk [bladdered] Last night...

Once I got my eyes [mince pies - > minces] open I realized it had fallen on its bottom [arse - > bottle and glass - > bottle - > Aristotle - > Aris]

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones