Galaxy S3 Watering Hole

Last Updated:

1. breadnatty08

breadnatty08 pain rustique VIP Member

Sounds like a fun morning, Kymberlin! ;)
    I imagine working in a hospital, you've watched Scrubs? Your post reminded me of the episode Elliot came in from a one nighter and had no scrubs. She had to throw in her regular clothes into the machine to get fresh scrubs and got caught with her top off in front of the Chief of Medicine. :rofl:
    Is that really how those things work?

Advertisement
  2. treb1797

treb1797 Well-Known Member

Good morning everybody !!
  3. Unforgiven

Unforgiven -.. --- - / -.. .- ... .... Moderator

I remember once going to Gloucester and eating at a seaside restaurant. I asked for a swordfish steak and the reply I got was "do you mind waiting a half hour or so, the boat hasn't come back in yet." That's fresh fish. So, a beer or two later I had my lunch.

One of those mornings, sorry kym:(

Morning all, been stuck in a meeting all morning, did I miss anything else.
  4. kymberlin

kymberlin *~ Life is Beautiful ~* VIP Member

Oh my.... it can work that way, although not likely. And may I add, hospital shrubs are the sexiest clothing out there NOT ! lol.
  5. dawnierae

dawnierae Well-Known Member

There can never be too much bacon. A life without bacon is not a life worth living.

Going to work topless would be less of a problem than going to work without coffee. And seriously...NO CREAM? Who's running that joint anyway? :mad:
  6. kymberlin

My point exactly! Lol, oh well
    , it's almost lunchtime. Finally
  7. breadnatty08

Trust me, the crap I wear at work compares pretty evenly with scrubs. Dishwasher shirt (I hate chef coats, refuse to wear em!), black striped pants and Crocs. Not the sexiest of clothing. But, damn comfy!
  8. nlsthzn

nlsthzn Well-Known Member

Just got back from the big city and I am finding S3 accessories hard to come by... At least got the HDMI adapter so was watching some HD Youtube on the big screen :p
  9. breadnatty08

Sounds great.
    Still annoyed by the lack of accessories for the Gnex. :(
  10. kymberlin

11. treb1797

12. kymberlin

Can't you buy it WiFi, and tether it to your unlimited S3?
  13. breadnatty08

Can't do it on TT but feel free to Tip your post.
    Been following the Note 2 forums. Excited to see what happens. A friend has a Note and I love it. Hoping Verizon doesn't pass on it this time.
  14. treb1797

15. treb1797

For sure. Just $20 a month my dear.:p
  16. ajdroidx

ajdroidx Well-Known Member

Who has nova launcher installed on this puppy? :)
  17. kymberlin

There are ways around that $20.
    shhhhh
  18. breadnatty08

Curious myself and wonder how much TouchWiz it covers up.
  19. treb1797

Shhhh I know, cough Fire cough fox :vroam:
  20. kymberlin

I thought this Note was a tablet.... Evidently it is a phone also?

So, would you keep both, S3 and the note 2?

Damn, I can't keep up with you lol
  21. treb1797

Yes it's both

Would keep both for sure. S3 to take w/ me & use as a phone. Note 2 would be like my tablet to keep at the house. Not saying I wouldn't use the Note 2 at all as a phone. Love my S3, don't want a tablet, so this is the next best thing.
  22. dawnierae

As much as I hate to admit it (since I would BAN Crocs if I had my way), I am a little jealous of your work wardrobe. Especially considering the shoes I wear to work. Cute, yes, but definitely not the most comfortable things on the planet.
    [​IMG]

I have it...but I don't use it much. I am, admittedly, a bit of a launcherwhore, and while I have a number of them installed, I tend to use Go Launcher and Apex more than Nova.
  23. breadnatty08

Dawnierae, your link is broken. Maybe it means I don't want to be pained to see them. ;)

We have a tornado watch warning way outside of the city. Supposed to get some intense weather here this afternoon but so far it's calm and sunny out. I know AJ would be bummed, but since we have to get dressed up to go out, I'm cool with that. :)
  24. dawnierae

Fixed...but hidden if it's too painful for you. :p Severe weather on the menu here too...stay safe!
    breadnatty08 likes this.
  25. KeithSr

KeithSr Well-Known Member

I haven't played with it much, but GoLauncher seems to make the screens dead end.