• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Galaxy S3 Watering Hole

You wanna know the quickest way to get rid of that annoying stranger you are playing against in a game. You know, the one that asks all these questions & you just want to tell them to shut the hell up. I'll let you guys decide which person is me in the below screenshot, but I think you guys know I don't live in Dallas, TX.

4948a36b.png

Upvote 0
It can back fire though, as look how he responded.

K Lin...before I hit send ( on that screenshot ) is that all right ?:rofl::rofl:

dd7c38cb.png

Sure.... Mr K'Lin is 285 @ 6'6'' ... and the 2 oldest Lins are 6'3 and 6'4... Oh and I have a white German Sheppard who adores up. See ya when you get here !

PS this is Texas ya know.... We all own multiple guns, and our great state allows us to shot first. Have a great day !

Upvote 0
So, We here in the X-house just got done making and eating our Spaghetti Bolognase. So here are a few snaps I got along the way.

At this point,

The beef, oxo's garlic & stock jelly cube are in, miss x's has peas on the left, mine got peppers on the right. (yea I know shes a right greedy one eh!?)

At this point just added a jar of sauce and left to cook.

And Served.

And yes, indeed, miss x enjoys my spag bol better than her own mothers, and in my book, thats a win :thumbup:

Upvote 0
Well, decision time.

I have a weird encryption error to deal with with a package I'm loading at work. Do I:

a) Look into the problem now (may take a good hour) which will then allow a job to run overnight tonight forcing me to log in tomorrow to check up on its status.
or
b) Go home. Fix it Monday.

I wonder....

*the Zin is calling ... so is the weekend*

Upvote 0
Tapatalk is really getting annoying. Its choppy as tar scrolling the watering hole. Plus only using it on 2 forums for the most part

Seems fine to me. You on the latest update?

I have noticed that Tapatalk sometimes gets bogged down when used for a while. It then usually barfs and restarts and then seems to be fine once more.

Upvote 0
Sure.... Mr K'Lin is 285 @ 6'6'' ... and the 2 oldest Lins are 6'3 and 6'4... Oh and I have a white German Sheppard who adores up. See ya when you get here !

PS this is Texas ya know.... We all own multiple guns, and our great state allows us to shot first. Have a great day !

my bf has a white shepherd too!! I love the neurotic bundle of energy. :D

Well, decision time.

I have a weird encryption error to deal with with a package I'm loading at work. Do I:

a) Look into the problem now (may take a good hour) which will then allow a job to run overnight tonight forcing me to log in tomorrow to check up on its status.
or
b) Go home. Fix it Monday.

I wonder....

Monday.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones