Galaxy S3 Watering Hole

1. breadnatty08

breadnatty08 pain rustique VIP Member

Morning folks!
    Enjoying my toast and coffee. Anyone else a toast fan? What's your topping of choice?
    And, Rachel, no more talk about that Marmite stuff! :p
  2. XplosiV

XplosiV Master X is Watching You VIP Member

I do love a couple of slices of hot toast, usually hot enough to melt the marg, and as oppose to Rachel, I rather like marmite AND vegemite, I'm also partial to some of my old dears home made Jam, (many flavours to choose from) apple butter, nuttella and on occasion soft cheese. :thumbup:
  3. breadnatty08

Hmm, I'm a butter fanatic but starting buying Earth Balance to cut down on some calories/cholesterol.
    Home | Earth Balance All Natural Spreads | Earth Balance
    Doubt you have them in the UK, but Trader Joe's sells some awesome jams. I'm partial to their sour cherry ones. Love almond butter too. :)
  4. Rachel A

Rachel A Well-Known Member

uploadfromtaptalk1347715530766.jpg

Oooh, I'm going! I'm going!
  5. Trent Reznor

Trent Reznor Well-Known Member

Morning everyone!!!

I'll take some toast!!! minus the marmite:p
  6. breadnatty08

7. dawnierae

dawnierae Well-Known Member

peanut butter!!!!!!
  8. BabyBlues

BabyBlues Trouble Just Finds Me! VIP Member

9. ajdroidx

ajdroidx Well-Known Member

Got the lemon mobile at the shop this morning. Got a few hours but may be able to start driving it later today.
  10. Rachel A

Need to vent here....

The house opposite to us is rented (3 family) and as a result the renters bearly care about anything but themselves (this based off 10 years of observations). Despite the fact they have their own driveway, 90% of the time they'll use our driveway to turn round in (which is more work for them since it requires 3 manuevers as opposed to 2 if they used their own driveway).

Today a woman decided to be ultra ultra lazy and cut the corner and drove on the grass, then did the same again driving out, at quite some speed.

We're at our wits end knowing what to do. About 7 years ago I politely requested one guy in his pick up truck to stop doing it.

Next morning we found our driveway strewn with roofing nails (which had been done soon after I left for work, otherwise all of my tires would have been punctured).

Why does this have to be so difficult? We live in generally a nice quiet suburban neighborhood with well established neighbors. Why do these people have to be the exception?
  11. breadnatty08

Sounds like a bummer, Rachel. :(
    We would love to own some property, but hearing these horror stories of what folks have to deal with always gives me pause.
    Granted, our apartment building certainly isn't all roses, but it could certainly be worse.
  12. AntimonyER

AntimonyER AF Addict VIP Member

Wow Rachel, what a bunch of losers. Yeah our biggest problem is at the opposite end of that spectrum, three houses down, a guy just could care less about the covenants in our neighborhood. Now his house is well cared for, but he keeps trying to add stuff, and it's too much. It went from tasteful to cluttered a long time ago.
  13. XplosiV

Sounds to me like tyre slashing time :D

Just put some carpet gripping in the grass ;)

Or get a dummy cctv camera n point it right down ya drive.
  14. kymberlin

kymberlin *~ Life is Beautiful ~* VIP Member

My nails.... Just for you Rachel.
  15. kymberlin

16. XplosiV

^^^Aww purty!
  17. Rachel A

Wow, this guide stuff's hard work!

Busy busy busy.

Love those nails K'Lin. Love 'em! :adore:
  18. BabyBlues

BabyBlues Trouble Just Finds Me! VIP Member

Apple picking and then Mexican food for dinner!
  19. ajdroidx

20. XplosiV

Finally, I can relax :)

Got home, done ironing for the week (as miss x is at her olds for the weekend)

Done dinner (spag bol again - lush) & eaten

Ordered stuff online

... and now to do as little as possible until bed time :D
    kymberlin likes this.
  21. kymberlin

Sounds like a perfect plan
  22. XplosiV

Indeed. I would have a beer but im running low and got none in the beer fridge. Whats worse is ive only 6, maybe 7 cases in the garage :(
  23. kymberlin

24. ajdroidx

Car done and so is my wallet :)

Lets see if I can drive it.