1. Welcome to the newer, better version of Android Forums! Be sure to see the announcement and enjoy checking it out!

Some of you have been having login issues. - Please try now. Sorry for the trouble!

Galaxy S3 Watering Hole

1. dawnierae

dawnierae Well-Known Member

What do you mean "dead end"?:confused:
  2. breadnatty08

breadnatty08 pain rustique VIP Member

Are you and BB, BFFs? You seem to have the exact same shoe taste. :p
  3. ajdroidx

ajdroidx Well-Known Member

Get on the back side of cell so you have a good visual of the updraft base and be in a great position to get some shots if something happens. Just say out from underneath the thing :)

The only thing about my weather right now is, its extremely boring, as it has been most of the year.
  4. dawnierae

We surmise that we are twins, born about 10 years apart to different parents in different states. :D
  5. Unforgiven

Unforgiven ~Play Nice~ Moderator

I take a lot of advice from AJ, but in this case, I would take my own. If you see that sucker form a funnel, run like hell. It ain't like running from a bear where you only have to be faster than one person.:vroam:

Just kidding, AJ, how come your removed the "most people run from tornadoes, I run towards them" or something like that from you signature. I liked that.:D
  6. breadnatty08

^ Weather geek. :p:aetsch:
    Would honestly love to see a tornado (from a distance), but not going to seek em out like you do. Was a little bummed that I didn't see anything when I lived in Kansas for a couple years outside of the crazy micro burst storm.
  7. Unforgiven

yeah, that sounds like twins to me:rofl:
  8. treb1797

treb1797 Well-Known Member

What's that tat of ?:D
  9. ajdroidx

If you insist...
    (slightly modified, I am sure, but close enough, just as if one where viewing said spectacle ;) :))
  10. Unforgiven

Much better, before I got to know you by name I knew you by signature.:thumbup:
  11. ajdroidx

12. Unforgiven

They changed the way you embed videos, I'm actually writing an FAQ tonight if time allows.:rolleyes:

basically it's like this now.

your url (spaces so it wouldn't parse) h t t p : / / w w w . youtube . com/watch?v=U0i0xLvG5fo

take the bolded part and enclose it in YouTube tags so it looks like this.

[media=youtube]U0i0xLvG5fo[/media]

ajdroidx likes this.
  13. breadnatty08

Ugh, what a mess, Pup. I've seen the thread around here but are we going to get back to the old method?
  14. Unforgiven

Not my call, the old way was breaking the forum
  15. kymberlin

kymberlin *~ Life is Beautiful ~* VIP Member

I leave for 2 hours and we have gone from Note2 to shoes, weather and now I'm commenting on dinner.....
    Fast pace! Glad I have good Vodka!

House burgers Treb..... need I say, delish! cooking now !
  16. breadnatty08

Sounds like you have the night planned out well, Kymberlin!
    I just got formally dressed for dinner out tonight (I hate fancy clothes). Wife is just as picky on what I wear as what she is. I'm just happy in a pair of shorts, t-shirt and flip flops. :)
    Hoping the food makes up for it which I'm sure it will.
  17. kymberlin

I am the same... I totally enjoy being at home, tinkering around (normally in gym clothes) .

However, Nothing makes rekindles a love affair with a spouse like formal attire ! So.... Get dressed and it will pay of in the end !
    treb1797 and breadnatty08 like this.
  18. breadnatty08

Would agree but all my clothing choices were met with grumbles and "hell no's". :rolleyes:
    Ended up with something pretty boring and my wife telling me I need more dress clothes. Ah well. Food should be good. :)
  19. kymberlin

Well then..... have go shopping on tax free weekend for just that .. Clothes for you :)

She gets to shop, you get new clothes..... win win
  20. dawnierae

That one is my "rescue paw". It signifies my love of dog rescue - my smallest, but one of my more meaningful tattoos. Not that they don't all mean something...just that a couple of them mean nothing more than I got a wild hair up my butt one Sunday afternoon. :D

Burgers here too...and they were FABULOUS!
  21. treb1797

Just getting home from my daughters soccer practice, so no real dinner tonight for me. Lean cuisine lasagna w/ meat sauce. Oh boy.....:rolleyes:
  22. KeithSr

KeithSr Well-Known Member

Sorry, I got uninterrupted while posting and didn't say everything I was going to.
    When I installed GoLauncher and tried it out, I saw it go through my home screens and stop at the last one, instead of scrolling around to the first one again as the preloaded loader does it.
  23. Trent Reznor

Trent Reznor Well-Known Member

Thats awesome... I ate a lot more fish when I lived in Miami than I do now living in Denver.

Couldn't agree more:D I actually went to a bacon festival a few months ago

Home | Blue Ribbon Bacon Tour in Keystone, Colorado
  24. treb1797

Bacon festival ? Guess we know where gbiggie & Sharondippity are going on their next vacation !!
  25. dawnierae

You can change that in the settings.