• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Galaxy S3 Watering Hole

Shocking :eek: simply shocking :eek::eek:

One cuppa with cream commin right up K'lin, I'm all for recycling :)

Ah... that was delicious. Thank you, and your forgiven.

Dn ... out a piece of strong gum in your mouth.... helps out at the hospital (but we put a mask on with the gum)

Guess I'm just spunky this morning... I'm skipping the gym and all!

Upvote 0
Well, heading out now. Driving the truck for the first time in like 8 months!

Then, let magic commence at work!

Blah....Blah.....Blah WORK..... Blah.... Blah....Blah!

Let's just fast forward to 3:00 shall we?

Drive safely Rachel!

I think today will be one of those "K'Lin, why don't you just go home a bit early, since yur getting on our nerves " day !!!!! Awe... perfctly laid plans .

Btw.. whomever brought up the BT keyboard THANK YOU VERY MUCH! This thing has been collecting dust for a year. Proof that hoarding really does payoff !

Reactions: XplosiV
Upvote 0
Treb, would this sway you from the Note 2?
LG Optimus Nexus Rumors Are What Android Dreams Are Made Of
Note 2 already rumored to have a locked bootloader on Verizon (though I'm sure it'll go the way that the S3 did).

.....oh my. stock android. *drools*

(yawns)

Good morning wyndslash, Dread and good ole X (we missed ya yesterday!)

How we all doing this bright and, dare I say it, fallish AM.

So, who's got the coffee brewing today?

hello :D it's nighttime here :D

so i emailed the vice dean of the international studies dept earlier this morning (where i'm currently working part-time for one term) to ask about my hourly rate...and she hasn't replied yet. i hope she didn't think it was rude of me to ask, but i was too shy to ask before.

Upvote 0
.....oh my. stock android. *drools*

hello :D it's nighttime here :D

so i emailed the vice dean of the international studies dept earlier this morning (where i'm currently working part-time for one term) to ask about my hourly rate...and she hasn't replied yet. i hope she didn't think it was rude of me to ask, but i was too shy to ask before.

Where are you at then?

Reactions: kymberlin
Upvote 0
i live in the philippines :D

looks like the new colors of the S3 will include titanium grey, according to the FB page of samsung phils

Ah someone actually ahead if my timezone :thumbup:

Yea colours were announced a while ago, the red, brown, black, grey etc or did the grey replace the black idea? Anyways, I'm happy with my blue :)

Upvote 0
Ah someone actually ahead if my timezone :thumbup:

Yea colours were announced a while ago, the red, brown, black, grey etc or did the grey replace the black idea? Anyways, I'm happy with my blue :)

samsung mobile philippines is giving away two S3's in red or grey :D they have a game called the stare down hmm...

Oh how exciting, We have a international friend! Wynd.... what time is it there now?

it's 7:42 pm on sept. 19 :D

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones