• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Galaxy S3 Watering Hole

Hey ladies...typical male here, over compensating for other areas ? :slug:

Size isn't everything, it's how much you spent on it that matters (we got it for an absolute steal at the time) and the sound system is from 1995 (one of the first AC3 amps available and still runs on 220V). We're frugal folk here. I did say we had a small TV in the family room, right? That sucker will stay there until it dies, which, on current form, will be well after I expire.

Upvote 0
Never been. My company has been over doing Atlanta & Ft. Worth as of lately. Soooo burned out of these 2 cities.

Very cool city!!!! If you ever get to Charlotte go to:

BadDaddysBurgerBar

And have the:

Bacon Cheeseburger on Steroids $12.00 Basic burger seasoned with bacon salt, 3 pieces of jalape

Reactions: treb1797
Upvote 0
Size isn't everything, it's how much you spent on it that matters (we got it for an absolute steal at the time) and the sound system is from 1995 (one of the first AC3 amps available and still runs on 220V). We're frugal folk here. I did say we had a small TV in the family room, right? That sucker will stay there until it dies, which, on current form, will be well after I expire.

Try watching TV on this :)

20120920_213757-1_zps4d84e219.jpg

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones