• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Galaxy S3 Watering Hole

Here dread I cut this out for you :

adderall-coupon_zps32d0890a.jpg

Upvote 0
Poor rush... :(

Poor Rush? Don't we all own our actions?

A drug addict is just that. A drug addict. They made a choice the first time they inhaled.

How about the American people that believed in words of this man innocently enough. Sorry is for the

Poor people who believed in the words of this drug addict.

Upvote 0
Poor Rush? Don't we all own our actions?

A drug addict is just that. A drug addict. They made a choice the first time they inhaled.

How about the American people that believed in words of this man innocently enough. Sorry......

Poor people who believed in the words of this drug addict.

Yeah...not going to dive into real deep on this subject, but let's just say I'm not a big fan.

Upvote 0
I have an opinion which differs since my history and people close to me have been down that road. But I like you guys. :D

Ah... But you don't know that. I have very dear loved ones that have traveled the road. All I said was own it.... take responsibility for it.

I would have a lot more respect for him , if he in fact took himself off the radio to get help. No, he got caught then asked for forgiveness. Public figures get way less leeway with me. They have chosen to make a living allowing their lives to be scrutinized in the public eye.

Fact is, everyone has a vice. EVERYONE! I spend to much money, drink to much alcohol, curse to much and have a weird AF fetish erm.... I mean addiction.

I don't care what it is, just take responsibility for your actions instead of blaming others.

I'm finished , Love you all ....oh, and Treb please don't disclose your vices in this forum. I would hate to have red come around . LOL

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones