• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Galaxy S3 Watering Hole

Left London one miserable April. Mid 40s. Landed DFW in mid 30s. 4 days later it was late 90s. First trip over. Made me wonder about the weather over here at the time...

I've always wanted to see London:eek:

Life is funny. When I was younger I had all the time in the world to go places but no money.... now I can afford to go places but doen't have enough vacation time and can't get away from work:mad:

Upvote 0
Now, Cape Town - that was real nice. Spent winter over there years ago - which was of course summer there.

Beautiful weather, beautiful city.

And, I might add, excellent wine. Stellenbosch is just to the east of the city. My god did I ever get plastered there. Paarl as well. Loved that place.

Good times, good times.

Upvote 0
Awe.... the weather channel thread! Lol

Yup... this makes me:D:D:D:thrasher::rock:

Current conditions at Keystone, CO
402731_10151043155346577_790470655_n.jpg

Reactions: treb1797
Upvote 0
I hope your right!!! We had a pretty subpar year last yr... only got 14 days in:mad:

Yeah ours was short lived. My first experience with a big snow was 2 years ago. Our dog got lost in it when he jumped over the threshold. Lol poor pup.

No you Clifford.. my old white pup. Hey Congrats on abandoning me with the rest of the hulks by the way. :rolleyes::D:p

Upvote 0
Hey Pup!

Congratulations on the redulation! So, is that like getting a knighthood in the UK. Early anoint you with a sword or sommit? :D

Was awoken with a PM at midnight last night. I've had only a few hours sleep since then. I'll learn the ropes and survive.;)

I'm kinda keeping a bit of a low profile for the next few days lest I mess up.:D

I said it earlier and I'll say it again, same old Pup.

Upvote 0
At least you don't have to run your AC 22 hours out of the day!

This is true. I did actually turn off the system off on Sunday. Hopefully our electric bill reflects this (and that we moved to a cheaper provider that is, by the way, the only one in the country to supply a whole city with 100% renewable electricity. My green part done for the day there).

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones