Galaxy S3 Watering Hole

1. Steven58

Steven58 Reformed PH VIP Member

Royalty. Huh. It's more like housekeeping. :)
  2. treb1797

treb1797 Well-Known Member

So what does that make the Guides ? Chop liver :egg:
    Steven58 likes this.
  3. treb1797

4. XplosiV

XplosiV Master X is Watching You VIP Member

And that folks, was our WH's 1000th post, think you missed that lil bit there treb, but no worries, it's a goodun :D
    treb1797 likes this.
  5. treb1797

Nice catch !! :beer:
  6. XplosiV

I know that I've heard of it, as I've heard of many wierd and wonderful things, but I don't 'know' it, not sure if that's due to an age thing or a cultural one tho.
  7. treb1797

8. XplosiV

And to top it off, it's FRIDAY! well it is for me at least.

Treb if ever you end up over this way, hit me up n I'll sort you out with many good times :D
    treb1797 likes this.
  9. treb1797

You can bank on it my friend :cheers:
  10. XplosiV

When's the better half back from her time away? Got anything good planned, like a meal out with the family?

Erh early mornings are starting to grate on me now, thankfully this is the last one till next week. :)
  11. treb1797

She comes back tomorrow, well it's now tomorrow here ( Friday ) so tonight !! Yeah !! When she/we get back from a week long work meeting we just like to chill & catch up on sleep. Will just go pickup something here local for Saturday night.

With you on the early mornings...errrr. With my daughter back to school the alarm goes off at 5:45am now :( . Which for me is in about 5 hours from now. Oh boy....:pound:
  12. XplosiV

Ouch that's bad enough. I'm up at 4:45am on days, start work at 6, then it's 12 hours of joy for me. Good thing is I transition over to nights for Saturday night so I got all day to do what I want (or more like as the ball & chain orders) but I actually need to get some work done on my bike, nothing major, just tightening brakes and filling tyres. So that shouldn't take long.
  13. treb1797

wwwwwwww.....what...did you say somethi....:sleep:
  14. XplosiV

LOL! Na nothing at all, it was all a dream...
  15. kymberlin

kymberlin *~ Life is Beautiful ~* VIP Member

The enchilada? Or the cilantro lime rice ?
  16. XplosiV

Just give her both, that'll make her a happy woman and probably save you time lol :p

Good morning sleepy head!
  17. breadnatty08

breadnatty08 pain rustique VIP Member

Ah, I remember the days of all of us racing to get the Milestone post in the Nexus Pre-release thread. It was mayhem and we all had to get yelled at for garbage posts by these "Red" guys. :p;)
    Has anyone tried TSF Shell launcher. It's a bit of coin at $17 but I'm looking at it's updated version on DL, and it looks awesome (believe it's demoed on a Gnex).
    TSF Shell Pro and Its $17 Price Tag Receives Major Update to V1.6.0 – Droid Life
  18. XplosiV

19. dawnierae

dawnierae Well-Known Member

I missed that, so thanks for pointing it out. Nothing wrong with getting emotional about your family. :)

Both! Sounds like a fabulous combination.
    treb1797 likes this.
  20. breadnatty08

breadnatty08 pain rustique VIP Member

LauncherPro hasn't been updated in ages! I used to use it when it just came out and we had to pay Fede through PayPal since he develops from Argentina(?).
    I still like Nova since it's minimalist and I love stock ICS/JB and don't need too much theming. I did like his contacts widget though.
  21. treb1797

Mornin' everybody

:boring:
  22. XplosiV

I found it was the little things in apex that bugged me.

Rows/columns were buggy if you set custom.
    No option to change focused icon colour or depressed icon colour
    The screen indicator bar was black with no option to change it, genius on a black wallpaper! Same for the other page indicators.
    Pay to get notification counters.

I'm sure there were other things I found but like I said, small things. And yea Lp is old, not ics optimised, etc but for me it's got what I need. I'm not into the themes n effects stuff myself, but each to their own. It works for me, and I like it. Just like the other arf still uses open home and that got pulled from market ages ago.

Sure apex n nova have potential, but I would have expected them to have more of the standard common stuff to begin with, being that they could have learned from previous launchers. Oh well.
  23. XplosiV

Morning Treb, coffee? Sleep well? Seems like only a few hours ago we were chatting away... Oh it was lol :p :D
  24. treb1797

Had a dream we were on an island ( Gilligan's ) & your bike broke down ? It was weird :confused:

No to the sleep well & no to the coffee. :mad:

But 5 hour energy here I come :D
    alsaces daddy likes this.
  25. XplosiV

Lolz

Good man, hardcore!