• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Galaxy S3 Watering Hole

Always good to me home isn't it ? Wife just got home about an hour ago as well after being out all week. And yes struggling tonight to keep my eyes open even as we speak.

You getting excited about going to the Broncos :ridinghorse: game this weekend ? Oh, & dinner w/ the future Ms. ?

Yup tomorrow should be fun:D I think we are going to go to:

Pinche Tacos - Denver Tacos - 16th Street Mall

It started as a food truck (that I've eatin at many times) and they just open a restaurant!!!

The lengua is AWESOME:

triple-cooked Colorado beef tongue–served crispy, avocado, diced onion & cilantro, roasted tomatillo salsa, guajillo honey mayo

Also very awesome:

pork belly “agridulce”

sweet & sour braised pork belly, candied garlic, cabbage & cilantro slaw, braising jus

Upvote 0
Just ordered these off of that menu : Street Tacos ~ 4.50

shrimp & scallop xnic-pec

pan roasted shrimp & scallops, yucatan pico de gallo, avocado crema, lime

Thats on the future Mrs's hit list tomorrow!!!! The box is catered for the game (with open bar:D) so we didn't want to do a full on sit down dinner before the game.

Reactions: treb1797
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones