• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Galaxy S3 Watering Hole

Upvote 0
But comparison mine were fine. A little tired but good apart from that!

Hey Moma'Lin - got any coffee you can slide my direction? :D

Sure do
garfieldcoffee_zps63c41fee.jpg

Here ya go !

Reactions: Rachel A
Upvote 0
Thanks... I'll check it out.

He's a member of the site and frequently on if you have any questions. Hasn't updated his forum in a while though (still on 3.4 here but currently 3.6 is available).
Codename Android - Android Forums
Just enough tweaks for me. I hear Sourcery has more but I'm happy with CNA. Have it on both my Gnex and N7.

Reactions: kymberlin
Upvote 0
Some phones/tabs have plenty more than others. I feel like it's all about an unlocked bootloader + large sales + high end. If your device fits into one or more, you should have plenty of options.
I have found, though, that with ICS and JB, most mods aren't as different. What I'm saying is, with Froyo and Gingerbread, ROMs were overly themed and had huge differences with what you could do (esp. with my OG Droid). Now with ICS, there's not a whole lot that folks are looking for. Works for me since I really like the stock experience where GB and Froyo were not so great to look at.

Reactions: wyndslash
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones