1. 2015 is going to be a great year for Android! Why wait??
    Samsung Galaxy Note 5 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | HTC One M9
  2. New Forum Created: Samsung Gear VR!

Galaxy S3 Watering Hole

1. kymberlin

kymberlin *~ Life is Beautiful ~* VIP Member

I'm really not in a great huge hurry, I just wanted to give back to a forum that has enlightened my S3 experience so greatly ......

I really don't think I go go to far since this forum really keeps me busy lol
  2. kymberlin

3. Rachel A

Rachel A Well-Known Member

4. Trent Reznor

Trent Reznor Well-Known Member

5. XplosiV

XplosiV Master X is Watching You VIP Member

Just remember, when you get as far as hooking up your S3 to your pc/laptop... Give the pc/laptop time to recognise the phone and install drivers and wait for the auto play option to appear on screen. Just saying, so many times people don't wait for the phone to be detected then wonder why it's not working.

Slow and sure is the best way, don't rush.

Oh and have a fully charged battery! That also catches a few people out.
    kymberlin likes this.
  6. Trent Reznor

Trent Reznor Well-Known Member

Do not get impatient!!!! Even if the phone hangs up at points LEAVE IT!! Do not unplug it from the computer or do a battery pull until its done. If it hangs up at point come ask questions here and leave the phone be!!
    kymberlin likes this.
  7. XplosiV

Right now that theres a crowd and k'lin has an info overload on rooting, how bout a lil something to relax the WH?
  8. treb1797

treb1797 Well-Known Member

Better be something good ( & legal ) not that crap your serving in the VIP area. :puke:
  9. XplosiV

I was just thinking maybe some snacks and some cocktails, and a conga or so lol
  10. kymberlin

Trust me ..:rock:.. I'm relaxing .:cheers:

Limeade + Vodka= relaxation. (envision hammock)

I would be rooting now except the aforementioned statement lol. :boxing:
    I love all the tidbits that come in. I would hate to go to the rooting threads :hmpf: where no one knows me and look :tomato:foolish.

Re heating last nights enchiladas for dinner, on account of tomorrow being Sunday, I thought I would get my laundry and ..... well....... internet time in. Huge, huge huge cooking plans tomorrow !
  11. treb1797

All right then, but use those Android ice trays I bought ( see other post ). What do have to share ?
  12. XplosiV

Cheese, crackers, sausages (bbq'd) and pringles n hot salsa sauce
  13. kymberlin

As long as you don't start singing again....
  14. Rachel A

Rachel A Well-Known Member

Ever since I watched the Olympic Closing Ceremony from London I've got "I Am The Walrus" stuck in my head.... Bloody earworms.
  15. XplosiV

Oh I dunno, I'd love to see treb 'dad dance' lolz
    kymberlin likes this.
  16. treb1797

Pup ? You there ? These folks want a curtain call....:star:
  17. Unforgiven

Unforgiven What does this button do? Moderator

I know Trent and dread were talking about man love earlier. So here is mine. Vince Wilfork, #75 Nose tackle for the New England Patriots. My father-in-law is a butcher and he cut up a deer for Vince in 2005 (I think, the year the Bronco's knocked them out of the playoffs going for three in a row, Trent can confirm).

Anyway, a friend of Vince's dropped the deer off, but he picked it up himself. He spent an hour or so just shooting the breeze with us in my father-in-law's garage. Really funny and genuine guy. Told us a bunch of insider stuff about the team, coaches, and stuff like that. I will go all Belichekian at this point, and not reveal what was said. But, it was nice to see a sports star just hanging out. Also, he does a lot for the diabetes community and struck me as just a nice guy.

Anyway, here is a pic. Yeah, that my ugly mug on the left.:rolleyes: This was taken less than a mile from where I am sitting right now. Also, this was the week between their playoff win over Jacksonville and subsequent loss to Denver.

[​IMG]
    treb1797 likes this.
  18. XplosiV

Wow, months without a single pm then 3 in one evening, I almost feel special :D
  19. treb1797

Just read this quote to the wife & daughter. They died laughing. Let's just say the your trebness ( thanks for that by the way, my new VIP area title ) is lacking in the dance department. :dancing:
  20. kymberlin

Don't worry, I never get one lol.....
  21. treb1797

Pup..that was treb & dread. Sorry trent.
  22. XplosiV

Always happy to put a smile on a face :)
  23. Unforgiven

Unforgiven What does this button do? Moderator

I get up in the middle of the night if I hear the PM notification on my phone.:rolleyes:
  24. XplosiV

Oh I'm sure that can't be true
  25. alsaces daddy

alsaces daddy Well-Known Member

I'm always awakened by pm's. The wife is unhappy about this so I have to put it on silent.

Anyone else dislike the colors of tapatalk?