1. Welcome to the newer, better version of Android Forums! Be sure to see the announcement and enjoy checking it out!

Some of you have been having login issues. - Please try now. Sorry for the trouble!
  2. All attachments uploaded on the first day of this new look need to be re-uploaded, or will appear broken. All prior to that, and all going forward, should work fine. We apologize for the inconvenience!

Galaxy S3 Watering Hole

1. XplosiV

XplosiV Master X is Watching You VIP Member

2. kymberlin

kymberlin *~ Life is Beautiful ~* VIP Member

3. XplosiV

Wow, I guess that's like the Rolls Royce of sewing machines huh, best part of $7.5k? That's like, sell the car n remortgage the house type stuff, i did notice it comes with a bunch of accessories and a 25 year warranty though although was disappointed at not having an integrated coffee grinder and maker!
    kymberlin likes this.
  4. kymberlin

It could, that's extra! I have the topaz now, I can trade up so it wouldn't be that bad..... P 'Lin response.....
    "Remember honey, you married for love" huh? What in the heck does that mean? Ok ok ok I love to sew!
  5. treb1797

treb1797 Well-Known Member

Very nice bro !! Is that a Honda S2000 in the way back w/ the hood up ?
    XplosiV likes this.
  6. XplosiV

No idea man, but that's the every day scenery of the mate of mine who does the detailing at the Bentley dealer :)
    treb1797 likes this.
  7. ajdroidx

ajdroidx Well-Known Member

Well, I decided to clear the herd a little bit and put a couple devices up for sale. May have a few more older devices too later on :)

Got too many devices and not enough hands!
  8. treb1797

treb1797 Well-Known Member

Gonna be puttin' my S3 on the auction block here soon myself. :thumbup:
  9. breadnatty08

breadnatty08 pain rustique VIP Member

I am tired. That is all.
  10. Prinny

Prinny Resident Linux Nutcase Guide

Im Prinny. Nice to meet ya!
    kymberlin likes this.
  11. kymberlin

Lol
  12. Prinny

I need a PC Guru! This laptop is the bane of my existence and I'm stumped T_T
  13. XplosiV

What's up prinny?
    treb1797 likes this.
  14. jmar

jmar Nexican VIP Member

Hey Prinny,

Why don't you backup everything you need, download Ubuntu Linux, wipe you computer clean and start fresh with a great, easy to use distro of Linux. I did this about a year ago and I haven't looked back. Soooooooo much better than Windows, as long as you don't need Windows for particular software. But even then, there is an equivalent (and usually free) piece of software available to get you going. All of the devices in my home are Linux based.

Two Android phones, two Android tablets & my laptop are all Linux based and talk to each other with ease. I even found a way to wirelessly print from all my devices even though my printer is not officially compatible in that way.

Just my 2
  15. Prinny

16. XplosiV

Remove/disconnect the HDD? Is legacy USB enabled?
    treb1797 likes this.
  17. alsaces daddy

alsaces daddy Well-Known Member

N0ve can help with that. Kid is a PC wiz
  18. Prinny

I might try to disconnect next, but everything is enabled right in the BIOS.
  19. jmar

jmar Nexican VIP Member

Ooooooh, no bueno. Out of my area of expertise.:(
  20. Prinny

Mine, too. *scratches head* Baffling. Some DVD's apparently work...So maybe I'll go back to Arch Linux. This is what I get for going back to windows. xP
  21. XplosiV

Windows 98 CD, every guy should have one ;)

Might be completely unrelated, but it's often overlooked, is the mobo battery going flat causing loss of info in BIOS. I'm wondering as it seems to be a wierd BIOS issue if you may need to flash an update/new due to some kind of corruption? *ponders*
    treb1797 likes this.
  22. Prinny

Already tried that :p luckily, for some odd reason, some of the disks started working. Remind me to never go back to windows again xD
  23. XplosiV

[​IMG]

Fire in the hole!

:rofl: :D
    Prinny likes this.
  24. alsaces daddy

alsaces daddy Well-Known Member

all this techy talk in a phone forum is awkward.. :eek:
  25. Prinny

So. How bout them yankees? I hate baseball xD