• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Galaxy S3 Watering Hole

It's actually been a great couple of days, about 23c yesterday and 24c today, only thing about nice weather is it brings out the screaming kids and then I get woken up early.

And working nights I can see that as a big issue.

When I was a young girl living in quiet village outside of Solihull we had one neighbour who worked nights and we were told in no uncertain fashion to be respectful and not make a noise when around his house.

These days of 24/7 pager support its hard to tell who works what hours.

Upvote 0
My excursion into JB was short lived yesterday. There is a bug with the current kernel that causes the phone to charge slowwwwwwwwwwww.

I just reflashed CM10 and am gonna try a kernel by imoseyon to see if that fixes it.

I've been using apps2zip instead of Titanium Backup lately. Cool app it makes a zip file of your apps that you can just flash through CWM instead of going through the installation process with TBU.

Kymberlin - This is why you always make backups!!! If you encounter any hiccups you just flash back to your last known good setup.

Upvote 0
Not had gamon in years. Always one of my favourite pub meals - Gamon, eggs n chips.

gotta have the pineapple too :D

blacklion7.jpg

Upvote 0
Kymberlin - This is why you always make backups!!! If you encounter any hiccups you just flash back to your last known good setup.

And that folks is why I only trust my friends here in the AF :ridinghorse: . I downloaded Titanium, but didn"t know if I should do the backup. Since I don't have ? Odin? . Anyway It is downloaded. I have been looking around and the adfree was the only other one I have installed. I feel kinda stingy when and app "request superuser" capabilities....

Slow and steady.... slow and:turtle:steady is what my moto is

Upvote 0
Meh, I'm no Redskins fan and those fans scare me (not as much as Ravens fans, they're insane). I'm a....
Patriots-super-fan.jpg
:D

Did someone say Ravens? We're some of the nicest fans in the game, thank you very much. As long as you're not a Steelers fan, we're actually very polite. Steelers fans are considered a mutant species around here, akin to slugs. You know those slimy little creatures you can never quite scrub off the bottom of your shoes no matter how hard you try. ;)

(I'm cursed to have one of those mutants in my family. My 14 yo nephew who was brainwashed by a neighbor at 7. We keep trying to adopt to him out, but no one will take him.)

My family are HUGE dyed-in-the-wool purple-bleeding Ravens fans. Our entire Autumn and Winter is defined by how our players do. We also are those fortunate (slightly insane) fans who have PSLs and season tickets. Just enough to make sure everyone in the family gets a chance to go. There are 9 kids (aka grandkids) in the family who've been in the Football Fan Education Program since they were babies. The rest of us grown kids take Grandpa to pretty much every game. That's 17 people in total.

I took this at the Ravens/Lions game on Thursday. My SIL's company has a Skybox. She acts as hostess and goes to every game. It's usually super crowded up there but she finally managed to sneak me up. Kinda swanky. I loved the under cover seats, especially since it was raining through much of the game (and we lost).

6b8ccef8.jpg

Oh and in case you wondered just how much a fan Grandpa is. This is his usual Autumn/Winter hairdo. We call him Grandpa Mohawk.

c22442ad.jpg

Yes that is a purple hairdo with extra glitter. And that photo was taken in Disney World.

Upvote 0
And that folks is why I only trust my friends here in the AF :ridinghorse: . I downloaded Titanium, but didn"t know if I should do the backup. Since I don't have ? Odin? . Anyway It is downloaded. I have been looking around and the adfree was the only other one I have installed. I feel kinda stingy when and app "request superuser" capabilities....

Slow and steady.... slow and:turtle:steady is what my moto is

I love TB myself. It was one of the first root apps I purchased. It's very trustworthy and I wouldn't hesitate myself to have it granted the requisite permissions from SU.

You don't need Odin to use TB. All you need is root...

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones