1. Welcome to the newer, better version of Android Forums! Be sure to see the announcement and enjoy checking it out!

Some of you have been having login issues. - Please try now. Sorry for the trouble!
  2. All attachments uploaded on the first day of this new look need to be re-uploaded, or will appear broken. All prior to that, and all going forward, should work fine. We apologize for the inconvenience!

Galaxy S3 Watering Hole

1. Trent Reznor

Trent Reznor Well-Known Member

I was having problems with mine last night... I kept taking photos upside down:p Its been fine since I flashed CM10 and did a full wipe.
    Rachel A likes this.
  2. kymberlin

kymberlin *~ Life is Beautiful ~* VIP Member

Lunch.... done, now time for dinner.....

I am making guacamole shrimp tostadas, pinto beans (yes with bacon treb and trent it is Sunday after all) and leftover cilantro lime rice. (since it's just me and the lil boys, I am taking it easy) - For the life of me I am going to learn to post pics round here. Don't tell me I can figure this one out myself..... Be very afraid lol
  3. Rachel A

Rachel A Well-Known Member

Any leftovers? Still not had breakfast yet!
  4. treb1797

treb1797 Well-Known Member

About to start my fun as well. Gotta cut my yard & help the wifey clean up around the house. Cluttery is the word of the day here at the Trebness Manor. So catch up w/ you peeps later on.
  5. BabyBlues

BabyBlues Trouble Just Finds Me! VIP Member

I'm eating cereal now. Then off to run errands.
  6. Trent Reznor

How I do it.

I use photobucket.. with their app you can upload directly to the site. It's free to open an account. The go to the photo on the site and they will give a direct link. Click the yellow square, looks like it has mountain in it, when your typing a message and paste the link in.

Post your message and photo is in it. (there may be easier ways.. but that is how I do it).
    treb1797 likes this.
  7. Rachel A

Really need to clean up the kitchen. Looks like several bombs went off down there...
  8. treb1797

TMI :D

Ok..gone for real now ( maybe ) :p
  9. treb1797

Drop box won't show pic...just little blue box w/ ?
  10. Rachel A

Is it me or do most of the folk here suffer from elements of ADHD? :D
  11. Trent Reznor

It's funny you say that. When I was growing up..............

Hey something shiney:D
  12. treb1797

I'm cutting my grass ( mentally )
  13. XplosiV

XplosiV Master X is Watching You VIP Member

That a polite way of saying we're all a bunch of nutters?
  14. treb1797

Can't get Dropbox photos to load !!
  15. XplosiV

Well, I finally got my bike brakes sorted today, being that I was woken up 2 hours early by next doors kids. Still forgot to top up the tyres tho.
  16. Rachel A

You may think that but I couldn't possibly comment... :D
  17. XplosiV

And what's wrong with being slightly clinically insane? Why do you think I hang out here, each of the voices in my head has a friend in here and it's remarkably scary how a few of them sound like they could be his trebness's soul mate :D
  18. XplosiV

Treb, did you break the internet?

Pfft some people...
  19. treb1797

[​IMG]
    Never used drop box. Putting in the link from drop box as Trent says & pic won't show. Just little blue box w/ the ? mark
  20. Rachel A

I cheat and use Tapatalk. Makes attaching images super easy. I'm a simple person, I like simple things.

No comments from the peanut gallery either...

(looks furtively in Trebs general direction)
  21. EarlyMon

EarlyMon The PearlyMon Moderator

Although everyone relies on Titanium Backup, I stopped after using it for more than a year.

I have been using MyBackup Root instead, for the past year.

The entire user interface for backup / restore is just much easier to follow. The free version allows batch restores and unlimited backups. The paid add-on gives the rest of the management tools (but what it offers that I care about I prefer to do from recovery, a personal choice, it's a good tool kit).

And it's a snap for SMS backups.

Don't use it to restore contacts or calendar events sync'd with Google or you'll get a confusion of duplicates - leave that to Google.

I tried it out to help another new rooter with a question and liked it so much that I stayed with it.

That's a personal choice. Although you hear less about it, it gets the job done.

Sister product to the number one backup for non-rooters, MyBackup Pro.

Titanium Backup does more, but see which is better for you.
    kymberlin, XplosiV and Trent Reznor like this.
  22. Trent Reznor

I only use photobucket. I don't use dropbox so I am not sure how to make that work.

Thanks Early... I'll prob check it out today.
  23. Rachel A

I do hear good things about that. Me, I'm too cheap to change even if it does offer more.

Sometimes though, familiarity does breed contempt so never say never.

Does it allow encrypted backups and remote cloud storage?
  24. treb1797

Got it !!!!
  25. XplosiV

Not after much are ya? :p