Galaxy S4 Cases and covers!Tips

1. leo2013

leo2013 New Member

Impressive on the GS4 on MWC 2013 and going to transfer from GS3 to GS4 definitely,and with my new mate with fully armed with my Galaxy S4 a great case,now some GS4 case has been released without expected like others phones always do - cases launched before the mobile,anyway,I'm going to have the case as soon as my new GS4 comes, just share the cases you found here...

Advertisement
    :
    abevuk likes this.
  2. aarif87226

aarif87226 Well-Known Member

well. the size of S4 seems to be pretty much the same as S3...
    So...If you have case for S3...Maybe there is no need to get a case for it...?
  3. XplosiV

XplosiV Master X is Watching You VIP Member

Different arrangement for camera / flash holes
  4. ben7337

ben7337 Well-Known Member

Plus thinner and slightly less wide, even fractions of a mm matter for a case fitting right.
  5. The game 161

The game 161 Well-Known Member

Wonder when it will be available..
  6. edge

edge Well-Known Member

XO Skins has skins for pre order $5 for the screen , $10 for the full.

Full Body
    Samsung Galaxy S 4 Full Body Protector [Samsung Galaxy S 4 Full Body Protector] - $10.00 : Screen Protector | Screen Protectors | Shield | XO Skins

Screen Protector
    Samsung Galaxy S 4 Screen Protector [Samsung Galaxy S 4 Screen Protector] - $5.00 : Screen Protector | Screen Protectors | Shield | XO Skins

The video explains it. I did a review a while back, theirs is my favorite. $10 for a full body is a heck of a deal. Get the case fit ones if you plan on using a case.

XO Skins Screen Protectors - YouTube
  7. jackdubl

jackdubl Well-Known Member

I'm wondering how cases are going to work, especially cheaper tpu cases, with all the sensors and front camera located right up at the top of the phone? Seems the cases would be touching or covering the sensors/camera.
  8. edge

edge Well-Known Member

They will probably work just the the s3 hovering barely over.
    abevuk likes this.
  9. Android26

Android26 Well-Known Member

10. rj22beast

rj22beast New Member

im planning on getting a s4 when it releases around the end of April and i want to have a case to protect it, iv been looking at android cases but no one that iv found even make a case for the s3 that is rechargeable and drop proof,water,and dust, ect dose anyone know of such a case? i want one like a mophie case but for android specifically the s4, dose anyone know if i can have a custom case made? from someone with these specifications?
  11. ZZZelsa

ZZZelsa Member

Looking forward to the Galaxy s4 @ the end of the month. Saw Xtremeguard has their S4 case and S4 screen protector already for sale. Xtreme Guard Screen Protectors and Full Body Skins Wanting to have mine in hand so my phone doesn't get scratched/broken.
    What are you guys getting for the S4?
  12. callister1810

callister1810 New Member

Look on eBay there's loads and loads of cases for phones etc
  13. Metroid Prime

Metroid Prime Oil Can!!! Oil Can!!! VIP Member

Moved to Samsung Galaxy S4 section. :) You could try Amazon, but I don't think this device is out yet is it? If not then it may not have any accessories out yet for it.
  14. ZZZelsa

ZZZelsa Member

Just saw this on facebook today, Xtremeguard.com is having a sale with an extra 25% off the Galaxy S4 protector. Thought I'd pass it along.
    Samsung Galaxy S4 IV Screen Protectors and Full Body Skins S 4 | XtremeGuard
    Our latest sale is here! Use coupon code 80off to receive 80% off everything site-wide. Plus, take an additional 25% off the Samsung Galaxy S4 protector!

*For a limited time only. Promotion subject to change and cancellation at any time without notice.
  15. Baldilocks

Baldilocks Well-Known Member

I got my Spigen Ultra Fit Case today. (Not the hybrid one.) I figured this one would probably arrive before the phone ever did. Gotta love having a case before the phone.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Now I am just waiting on my Hybrid case to get here -- it will be the daily driver. :)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    masturblastur likes this.
  16. josborne6

josborne6 Well-Known Member

17. josborne6

josborne6 Well-Known Member

That's a really clean looking case I just don't think it will survive my 3 year old.
  18. trparky

trparky Well-Known Member

Those Insipio cases look durable.

I have an Insipio case on my current phone (the Hard Shell Case with Silicone Core case) and it saved my phone from a drop on hard concrete. I was going to put my phone in my pocket but missed my pocket and down it went onto solid concrete. Fell right on the corner. I felt my heart skip a beat when it hit the concrete. I picked the phone up, looked at it, the screen was intact and the only thing that was damaged was the corner of the case in which it had some scuff marks on it.

If that doesn't tell you that it will save your phone in the event of a drop, a drop onto solid concrete no less, I don't know what will.
    josborne6 likes this.
  19. Szadzik

Szadzik Well-Known Member

Cannot be bothered with a case. If the back turns out to be as slippery as S3 I will just get a back replacement that is leathery and not slippery and I am happy. I do not have children and even if I did, I would not let them use my phone ;)
  20. dopejayoh

dopejayoh Well-Known Member

That hybrid case looks awesome! I haven't purchased a Spigen case before myself, so I had a question. Do they add a lot of bulk to the phone? I don't think I'd mind that much with the s4 since the case really caught my attention, but I'd still like to know :thumbup:
  21. Baldilocks

Baldilocks Well-Known Member

The hybrid case adds a little bit of width and thickness, but I am sure it will make it much easier to hold.
    As far as weight, my past experience is pretty favorable.
  22. GTRagnarok

GTRagnarok New Member

Both the Neo Hybrid and Slim Armor cases by Spigen SGP look awesome. Can't decide >_<
  23. jamsterdm

jamsterdm Well-Known Member

Loving the cases on MobileFun.co.uk for any uk'ers wanting cases there are even genuine samsung ones on there. I dont know which to get
  24. barryl85

barryl85 Well-Known Member

That Spigen Hybrid is trying to make the S4 look like an iPhone 5 IMO.

Still nice right enough but i'd be concerned how much bigger the phone would become.