• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Galaxy S4 changes settings after reboot..

Find your nearest carrier's service center (the place that actually fixes the phones) and take it in. Mine's going back tomorrow. I use the Nova launcher, but every so often I find myself closing a program and being back in the native Samsung launcher. One press of the Home button fixes it, but it's annoying, and it could point to other problems.

At least gget it on the record that the phone was defective from the start. Then you have a strong case for a warranty swap if it waits until the warranty expires before it dies.

Upvote 0
Find your nearest carrier's service center (the place that actually fixes the phones) and take it in. Mine's going back tomorrow. I use the Nova launcher, but every so often I find myself closing a program and being back in the native Samsung launcher. One press of the Home button fixes it, but it's annoying, and it could point to other problems.

At least gget it on the record that the phone was defective from the start. Then you have a strong case for a warranty swap if it waits until the warranty expires before it dies.

I already solved it man.. . The problem was those sounds were saved in the external sd card. Now i copied them to the device's memory and rebooted and everything was the same as before.

Ok normally it shouldn't give problems with items that are saved to a sd card but ok.. we can't do anything about it other then save to the device's memory.

I'm not going to bring my phone so fast for every little problem man just because i have warranty.. .

Another problem is that when you bring it to the service you're for so long without it.. and i can't miss it.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones