1. 2015 is going to be a great year for Android! Why wait??
    Samsung Galaxy Note 5 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | HTC One M9
  2. New Forum Created: Samsung Gear VR!

Galaxy s4 coming to metro!General

1. darryim

darryim Well-Known Member

Wouldn't it be awesome? Lol I would buy it rite away.:D

Advertisement
    :
  2. mak916

mak916 Well-Known Member

I don't see why not. The S3 came to Metro.
  3. TechyTerry

TechyTerry New Member

What does it mean to come to metro? o_O
  4. Slug

Slug Check six! Moderator

It means that the S4 will be offered by MetroPCS.
  5. danielunde

danielunde Well-Known Member

I sure hope it comes to MetroPCS because i would buy it in a drop of a hat no matter how much it cost, what i'm saying is I've got to have the S4....................
  6. Fuzzy13

Fuzzy13 Well-Known Member

If your willing to spend "whatever it costs" if it came to metro, then why not just save yourself some money and ENSURE that you get it and hop on one of a gazillion MVNO's or T mobile/ATT and come out cheaper all around? :confused:
  7. PlayfulAlien

PlayfulAlien Well-Known Member

yes the s4 is coming to metro in june or july so save up
  8. PlayfulAlien

PlayfulAlien Well-Known Member

no att version t-moble sprint is not cheaper u mite as well buy it str8 up
  9. Fuzzy13

Fuzzy13 Well-Known Member

The international S3 was the same price as the Metro S3 upon launch. Seeing as the price of the S4 hasn't been released yet, my assumption is based off that. Typically most international phones are the same if not cheaper than a phone straight out from T mobile. Don' know ATT's prices :/ T mobile wanted $550 straight up for the S3 when they got it, I tried to buy it. The international could be got for a little cheaper if you knew where to look ($500 ish). How much was the S3 when Metro released it? $560 ish out the door wasn't it? Besides, my "saving money" spiel/question had to do with more than just phone cost. ;)

I'd be willing to wager that that wont happen. (T mobile don't count :p)

Speaking of Tmobile. Paired up with their cheap ass amazing plans and pfffff.

http://www.talkandroid.com/155929-t...s-for-the-htc-one-and-galaxy-s-4-smartphones/
  10. MartyMar

MartyMar Well-Known Member

We are getting the S4 ^_^ I'm not buying it, I rather get the Note 2 or 3 if we get those.
  11. mak916

mak916 Well-Known Member

Will the Note 2 be coming to Metro? I haven't heard anything about it coming to Metro. It would be nice for Metro costumers.
  12. MartyMar

MartyMar Well-Known Member

I'm dying to hear that get announced.