Galaxy S4-I9505-Half of the photos i took appear corruptedSupport

1. joshualow_

joshualow_ New Member

Half of the photos i took appear corrupted and display the same photo whereas in the preview, they display the correct photo. Is there any way to fix it?

Here are some examples, the preview and the photo displayed is different, and the 3 photos are the same:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Advertisement
    :
  2. scott_

scott_ Well-Known Member

If I'm not mistaken the "preview" image(thumbnail) and the full size photo are separate images.
    Are you saving the photos to the internal ram or the external SD card.
    What happens if you copy the images to a pc and look at them.
  3. joshualow_

joshualow_ New Member

Yes, the images are different. When i try to view the pictures via PC, its the same result. Photos are on internal memory no SD at all.
  4. DaveSyd

DaveSyd Well-Known Member

Are you saving to the SD card? Looks the same as I had one time when I bought a cheap SD card off ebay that seemed fine but would keep corrupting photos and particularly video. Suggest you replace the SD card or in the short term try switching the camera to save to phone memory to see if the problem disappears. If so then it's definitely the SD card.
  5. joshualow_

joshualow_ New Member

Definitely not a SD card as i do not have one inside the phone. It should be internal memory.
  6. DaveSyd

DaveSyd Well-Known Member

But it's probably the same issue though. The internal SD card has corrupted files.