• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Galaxy S4 Launched!

ashish04

Oct 21, 2011
India
galaxy-s4.jpg

Samsung has launched Galaxy S4 only 1 and a half hour ago in NYC. It was a nice presentation, but with a some hyperbole.

Extremely underwhelmed. It's a solid phone for sure, but not a huge upgrade for those of us with a S3. Same general design since the S2, no overhaul to Touchwiz.

To me, this is more of a Galaxy 3S than a Galaxy 4.

I agree with you..it isn't a huge upgrade for S3 owners. and Samsung has also said that some features of S4 will be coming soon to S3, so switch to S4 from S3 won't make a sense..

Upvote 0
I don't care about the poor announcement presentation or the fact that it has a plastic body. Generally one of the first things I do with a new phone is buy an extended battery and back cover then put the whole thing in a protective case. Looks like it will be a very capable phone with enough new bells and whistles to be entertaining for quite awhile.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones