• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
I have just got a Galaxy S4 mini and set up my e mail account on it but I am only receiving emails sent from other mobile phones and any emails I have been sent from other devices such as tablets or pc's are only arriving on my main computer they are not coming through on my phone. Would be graeful for any help on what I may have done wrong. Thanks.

Okay, maybe this is a POP3 problem and not an actual phone problem. I'd like you to do a little test for me. Shut down Outlook on your PC. Then using a different email (or as a friend to do it) send an email to the account set on your phone. Give it a minute and then look to see if the email arrives. Manually refresh if necessary. Don't open it or delete it. just see if it's listed as there.

Now open Outlook and check for mail. If that message arrives, then go back to your phone, manually refresh and see if it disappears.

FYI, the better way to manage email across multiple devices is to set them up as IMAP.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones