1. Welcome to the newer, better version of Android Forums! Be sure to see the announcement and enjoy checking it out!

Some of you have been having login issues. - Please try now. Sorry for the trouble!
  2. All attachments uploaded on the first day of this new look need to be re-uploaded, or will appear broken. All prior to that, and all going forward, should work fine. We apologize for the inconvenience!

Tips Galaxy S4 Thermometer & Sensors app

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mole363

mole363 Member

Hello everyone,

If you would like to measure temperature, humidity, environmental conditions, and all other sensors data (Acceleration, Gravity, Magnetic field, Pressure, Light level, etc.) you can try the "Galaxy S4 All-in-1 Thermometer" application, which was developed exclusively for the Samsung Galaxy S4 (currently it's the only phone with temperature and humidity sensors embedded).

For all the features available, check the application description and screenshots at Google Play (just copy and paste the application name at the search bar).

Advertisement
  2. gs32013

gs32013 Member

i see the app on the market but no reviews and the website doesn't exist. hmmm...kinda weary.
  3. Frisco

Frisco =Luceat Lux Vestra= VIP Member

Yeah.. I'd give a bit of a wait on that app.. perhaps a search for it by name: oops, Google just brings us back to this thread. :D

I'm nearly certain you mean "wary." ;)
  4. gs32013

gs32013 Member

my bad
  5. Frisco

Frisco =Luceat Lux Vestra= VIP Member

Nah you're cool, and right... I was being jokey sarcastic, especially the grammar nazi catch. :D
  6. mole363

mole363 Member

That's because the application was released yesterday. The developer is safe, you can check the ratings of other apps.

By the way, as Google states: "You have 15 minutes from the time of download to return an application purchased on Google Play for a full refund."

You can still try the app without risking anything :)
  7. Szadzik

Szadzik Well-Known Member

And a dev who advertises it here with one post (second ad like that today). I use Weather Station.
  8. mole363

mole363 Member

Well, this is not a weather station, it's a simple application that displays information about all sensors of your Galaxy S4 phone.
  9. gs32013

gs32013 Member

i was not aware of that. thanks:)
  10. ocnbrze

ocnbrze DON'T PANIC!!!!!!!!! Moderator

hey guys,
    i'm gonna lock this thread up as this should be in the app announcement forum.

please feel free to pm me, if there are any questions.

thanx
    ocnbrze
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.