• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Help with Galaxy S5 Lollipop 5.0.2 Root

johninga

Lurker
Mar 15, 2011
Spain
Can someone advise me about differing builds . . I can find several useful sites on how to root this model, but they refer to Build XXU1BNL2. My phone the 900F has just been updated to build XXU1BOE1. (lollipop 5.0.2)

Is there an issue here? I don't (obviously) want to get it wrong . . . .

Thanks in advance

here is relevant info... thanks again
Screenshot_2015-07-06-15-07-21.png

Upvote 0
I need halp m8s!!!!! I wuz flashing my phone with "philz_touch_6.26.2-klte.tar.md5" in odin! My phone is a Samsung Galaxy S5 SM-G900F! Everything was perfect until entering recovery mode! I get black screen when I'm trying open recovery mode... Just getting Samsung Logo, some lines of text then gets black screen. One way to power up the phone is pulling off a battery and then pull it back in! My phone starts like normal then but how do I fix this?? I have unlocked developer options and USB Debugging is on! Reactivation lock is unmarked as it should but how the hell am I going to boot into recvery mode?????? Im running Android 5.0 Lollipop!!!!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones