• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Galaxy S6 Active or wait for Note 5

jeter643

Lurker
Jun 15, 2015
Hi,

First post here. Thanks for any advice.

I'm on the AT&T Next Plan. My 12 months was up a month or two ago. Should I trade in my perfectly fine Note 3 for the Galaxy S6 Active? Or should I hold onto the Note 3 until the 20 months is up to pay the phone off, sell it for a couple hundred $$, and start a new 12-month next plan with the Note 5 (which would be out by then)?

IF the Note 3 would even sell for much (along with the otterbox defender in good shape).

Hi,

First post here. Thanks for any advice.

I'm on the AT&T Next Plan. My 12 months was up a month or two ago. Should I trade in my perfectly fine Note 3 for the Galaxy S6 Active? Or should I hold onto the Note 3 until the 20 months is up to pay the phone off, sell it for a couple hundred $$, and start a new 12-month next plan with the Note 5 (which would be out by then)?

IF the Note 3 would even sell for much (along with the otterbox defender in good shape).
I have the Note 3 and got the S6 for my 14 year do son.

I have used both and still prefer the Note 3.

Reactions: jeter643
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones