• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Galaxy SII I777 Custom Roms

I am also using CM10.1 nightly (5/31) and battery is OK to me. I can last at least a day w/ music, calls, email, etc. However, I ain't a heavy user!

Couple things you can try 1st before switching to other ROM are
(1.) Try to turn off background sync for unnecessary problem. For me, all my emails are checked manually, i.e. never sync.
(2.) Try to upgrade to the latest Google Play Store (4.1.10.) You can get it @AndroidPolice website. I heard 4.1.6 has a bug that drain battery.

HTH.

Upvote 0
Hi

im using CM 10.1 Nightlies in my S2 i777 and my battery drainage is so high
even with everyday updates its get better but i wanna know if its any other
stable custom roms which i can flash? im more into appearance rather than performance
please help

-Some app/process could be keeping your phone awake. Download Better Battery Stats to find out what it is.

-Greenify can help keep these programs under control.

-Hit up the i777 Android Development forum at XDA-Developers for a list of i777 compatible roms.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones