• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

GALAXY STAR- Need Help!

Can anyone tell me how to do both - root & unroot my Samsung Galaxy Star Duos (GT-S5282) ?

I have tried using Framaroot, Z4root & Poot, but so far, nothing has worked for me....
Please provide the step-wise procedure for the same!
Thanks for helping!

:thinking: :thinking: :thinking:
Hey Id recommend using SRS root.Google it and download it and also download this http://adbdriver.com/upload/AdbDriverInstaller.exe click here for the drivers. download both of them

First, put your mobile on usb debugging then on mass storage now open the driver package "Adbdriver.exe" and then it will detect your mobile now click install.

Now move onto SRS root open the installer package and install it and now open the shortcut on the desktop of SRS root.

TADA

Click now "Root (all methods)" or something like that.Your mobile will restart several times because it will test different rooting methods.Now just leave it dont worry in about 15 minutes it will be rooted

TADA done!!!
Dont forget to say thanks

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones