Galaxy tab 10 (2) & youtubeSupport

1. Lexander

Lexander New Member

Hello Ladies and Gents.
    I recently purchased a Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 2 tablet and everything seems to work perfectly. The internet, apps, games, etc but for some reason I can not get YouTube to work. I mean I can log in to you tube the site Will open and I can search for a video but once I hit play it just sits there downloading (going in circles) and nothing! If it plays It will constantly stop playing. Is there something that I have to do on the settings menu? Am I doing something wrong? Is there a specific app now that I am missing? Or is my tab No good? Is anybody encountering the same issue?

Thank in advance.

Alex

Advertisement
    :
  2. Rush

Rush {<>}~{<>} Guide

Hi Alex...

Hello and welcome aboard. You can see if clearing "data" from the YouTube application might fix it - usually doing so helps. (Applications &#9654; downloaded or storage use &#9654; youtube and clear data.

Good luck. I've also moved your thread to its area of discussion. :)))
  3. anthokr

anthokr New Member

Hi, I have the same issue.
    After few tests it seems to be caused by the youtube application.
    Each time I use the Youtube application (installed on the device by default) it does not play the video, it remains with a grey background.

if I clean the data (as explained above) & then try to open via the browser it works.

each time I retry via the youtube application it fails & until you clean the data it fails as well in the browser.

Would there be an incompatibility between the galaxy tab2 10.1 (GT-P5100) & the youtube application?

thanks.