Galaxy Tab 7 plus on sale at Costco for $299 right nowGeneral

Last Updated: 2012-04-01 21:29:58
  1. Fireplug

Fireplug Member

Sorry if this doesn't belong here but thought at this price point there might be a lot of interest. Sale ends March 17th

Advertisement
    slyd likes this.
  2. 40wnks

40wnks Member

Best Buy recently had it at that price also. Not sure if they still do.
  3. cutterjohn

cutterjohn Well-Known Member

I'm guessing that it's the new price or they're just clearing inventory possibly. They guy at the BB store where I bought mine mentioned that the 10" model was MUCH more popular(only a few local stores showed 7+ inventory the day I purchased), but oddly enough a few days later every freaking store reported inventory including a more conveniently located one.

Anyways, I was pretty happy as until I saw this price I had been seriously debating between a Nook Tablet or a Kindle Fire but their various problems, old OS, and lack of features v. the 7+ for $100 more made it an obvious choice.

(I have a 10" tablet, Viewsonic gTablet and really do NOT care for the 10" form factor at all. 7" I find to be perfect for web browsing etc. while still be usefully portable, but I also hankey for 4.3-5" for when I want truly pocketable/PDAlike, e.g. Archos A43IT or larger smartphones. Samsung Note is looking really interesting to me IF I decide to change cell carriers.)
  4. watox69

watox69 Member

I got my son a Galaxy 7+ at Fry's for $299 and received a $50 gift card it was
    a one day sale.:D
  5. Tab88

Tab88 Member

Bought mine from Amazon UK (the only place stocking it over here) - just converted the price to US dollars - $776.87!! :(