Galaxy Tab S 10.5 doesn't charge to 100%??General

1. pdee4t

pdee4t New Member

hi there.
    i bought a brand new Galaxy Tab S 10.5, ive been charging it overnight. on the screen i always see that it is at 100%(while the device is off).
    as soon as i unplug the charger and turn the device on, battery drops down to 99%.

however, as soon as i reconnect the charger while the device is on, it then charges to 100% and stays on 100% for a bit after some use.

just wondering if others have the same issue? or if its normal for it to not charge/stay on 100%?

Advertisement
  2. ocnbrze

ocnbrze DON'T PANIC!!!!!!!!! Moderator

batteries these days are designed to slowly dishcharge when at 100%. as soon as i disconnect my tab s it will go down 99% but from there it discharges normally. in other words i do not see any further battery drops. it stays pretty steady, and battery life has been amazing on this tablet.

so as long as battery life is good for you, i would not worry about the immediate drop by 1%.