Galaxy Tab Screenshots - Root|AnyCPU & LauncherPro

Last Updated:

1. gforce75

gforce75 New Member This Topic's Starter

Everyone,

I thought at first the Samsung Tab would need lots of work. But having the Droid I and HTC Incredible, I'm thinking... wait... you can change any Android device to be awesome. First, I found out you can root the Samsung Tab. Cool. Then there is a video on youtube to download SPAREPARTS. What it does it makes all the APPS strech out perfectly. Guess what? All the APPS work 100% and none look odd. So then I install AnyCPU. My Samsung Tab oddly charges from my M11Xr2 (11inch) Alienware laptop. Second, I ran the process to 100mhz when the screen is off. The power last FOREVER. When it's on, it run at 800mhz on conservative mode. I'm not even half way down on battery and it's been almost 4 hours. Finally, I installed LauncherPro and bye bye Verizon /samsung interface. Check out the screenshots. It looks freaking awesome. It looks like my HTC incredible and it's fast with the battery lasting forever. There are 5 pics. The laptop is my Alienware M11xR2 (11inch) so you can see how big and nice it is. I attached screenshots to show the root and nice interface. My wife loves her pics in the mid. I'm in the military... what a better way for her (nagging... j/k) to see her everyday. [​IMG] This device is awesome!

Attached Files:

• x01.jpeg
      x01.jpeg
      File size:
      45.7 KB
      Views:
    • x02.jpeg
      x02.jpeg
      File size:
      14.6 KB
      Views:
    • x03.jpg
      x03.jpg
      File size:
      22.8 KB
      Views:
    • x04.jpg
      x04.jpg
      File size:
      31.1 KB
      Views:
    • x05.jpg
      x05.jpg
      File size:
      37.1 KB
      Views:

Advertisement
  2. marcus.fenix.gow@gmail.co

marcus.fenix.gow@gmail.co New Member

Nice looking interface you got there. Btw, where can I get the AnyCPU app that you mentioned? Many thanks.