Galaxy Tab2 7.0 plus 3G/wifi....hotspot dropping outSupport

1. Stalker6Recon

Stalker6Recon New Member

I am using my tablet mainly as a router for my home. Connecting my computers and smart phones to the internet, through the tablets "wifi hotspot". I can not pinpoint the problem, the connection for computers only, drops out often, and the wifi hotspot can not be located when I do a scan for wifi connections. But the phones that are connected, still have service.

When I lose connection to the computers, it is all of the computers, not just one. I had hoped that the upgrade to ICS would fix this, but it has done nothing to help the problem, except now the feature does not freeze to a point where I have to reboot, I just turn the hotspot off, and back on again, and it is ok.

Just wonder if I am the only one experiencing this problem with the tablet, or if this is a known issue, samsung support has been worthless, they have not answered any of my emails regarding the matter.

Also, I have read that people have been about to use a 64GB SD card, I am hoping to do the same, and make the tablet my torrent downloader, so I don't have to leave my laptop on 24 hours a day. Any special instructions for installing a 64GB card, or is it pretty straight forward?

Thanks in advance, Stalker6Recon

Advertisement
    :