1. Welcome to the newer, better version of Android Forums! Be sure to see the announcement and enjoy checking it out!

Some of you have been having login issues. - Please try now. Sorry for the trouble!
  2. All attachments uploaded on the first day of this new look need to be re-uploaded, or will appear broken. All prior to that, and all going forward, should work fine. We apologize for the inconvenience!

Support galaxy transfer to another family member

1. jpaskell

jpaskell Active Member

It seems that a new Galaxy Tab will be under the tree this year.

The question is how does one transfer an old tab2 to another member of the family. I understand new google account will be required but any thing else I need to look for?

thanks,

Jim

Advertisement
  2. Mackinon

Mackinon Well-Known Member

You could do a factory reset that you the other person get a fresh start on the tablet.
  3. jpaskell

jpaskell Active Member

Thank you for the information. I suspected I may need to do that and do appreciate the information.

Jim
  4. AnciusD

AnciusD Well-Known Member

If Jellybean comes to the GT2 would that solve his problem? Probably be a while, though, huh?
  5. Mackinon

Mackinon Well-Known Member

samsung started rolling out Jellybean fro tab2. i think every on should get it by Christmas.

and i am not really sure if jellybean has multiple user support. if it does it would be grate.