Galaxy Y convert text message to MMSSupport

Last Updated:

1. imtiazshah

imtiazshah New Member This Topic's Starter

Whenever I send long text message my Samsung Galaxy Y DUOS convert it MMS. Is there any solution of this problem? Plz HELP!

Advertisement
  2. jeradparker

jeradparker New Member

I wonder that how this is happening. Imtiazshah I would suggest first you check your settings and just see that whether you are sending the messages properly.

3. Rush

Rush {<>}~{<>}

Just to let you know that I've moved this thread to its correct forum for some responses. :)

4. metalhead6387

metalhead6387 New Member

download and install HANDCENT SMS app or GO SMS PRO app. use these instead of ur stock sms app and your problem is solved.

5. androidtester3

androidtester3 Active Member

i will suggest off data connection means net connection then send to text sms,let me know what's happen ?

6. kevindroid

kevindroid Well-Known Member

go sms pro allows many arrangements to be used

7. xavierhgt

xavierhgt Member

I am not having complete knowledge regarding this. I am currently using Samsung Galaxy S3, recognizes our voice, understands our habits and shares our moments instantly with intuitive technology on a 4.8" HD Super AMOLED display. The Samsung Galaxy S3 is a smartphone from Samsung that was launched on May 3 2012 in London. One of the most noticeable change would be a new brightness slider that appears in the notification drop-down, although there was feedback from users that new VPN and enterprise security enhancements are also part of the deal. I will ask my brother who is a professional in mobile service and may produce the best solution for your problem.

samsung smart phones
    cheapest smart phones