• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Galaxy y duos whatsapp help!!!

meniki2009

Lurker
Feb 3, 2013
Hi
i want to know if remove my whatsapp account from Settings-> Accounts and Sync ,then second time if i want to use Whatsapp do i need to verify my phone number again?

also, please let me know how can i add a phone number to make emergency call on that number?

plus, i want to syn my whatsapp contacts with my phone contacts. please guide me how can i do this? When i select "View SNS Friends" option then it shows NO SNS accounts whereas i have Whatsapp account on my phone.

please help guys!!!!!

Hi
i want to know if remove my whatsapp account from Settings-> Accounts and Sync ,then second time if i want to use Whatsapp do i need to verify my phone number again?

also, please let me know how can i add a phone number to make emergency call on that number?

plus, i want to syn my whatsapp contacts with my phone contacts. please guide me how can i do this? When i select "View SNS Friends" option then it shows NO SNS accounts whereas i have Whatsapp account on my phone.

please help guys!!!!!

Hello menki. I've combined all three of your unanswered threads for you. :)

Watsapp should have configuration entries for your device's number, imported from the stock sms app. The best way to sync is to use Google/Gmail's settings, online via computer, then just use the sync feature in the stock menu. After that the 3rd party app will have those configuration sync choices mentioned. If not, it's because the "non-sms" feature of that sort of app issues you a new number for use only with that app. Thus you'll have to go around to all contacts and enter manually. ;)

Upvote 0
Hello menki. I've combined all three of your unanswered threads for you. :)

Watsapp should have configuration entries for your device's number, imported from the stock sms app. The best way to sync is to use Google/Gmail's settings, online via computer, then just use the sync feature in the stock menu. After that the 3rd party app will have those configuration sync choices mentioned. If not, it's because the "non-sms" feature of that sort of app issues you a new number for use only with that app. Thus you'll have to go around to all contacts and enter manually. ;)

Thanks for the reply Frisco!
please guide me how to add emergency contact in my phone?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones