Galaxy Y GT S5360 Original Firmware Files

1. prateektyagi

prateektyagi New Member

I flashed my phone with S5360XXKI6 but when I connect with Kies, it says unofficial s/w version. I want to flash the phone again with original version which came at the time when I purchased the phone i.e. S5360DDKI7. Please give me the original files, please!

Advertisement
  2. bhubuli

bhubuli New Member

Dude, having same issues, have just flashed my 1 week old SGY unit. Hoping to upgrade my unit to 2.3.6. i ended up stucked on 2.3.5 with unofficial firmware. In case you already find a solution. Pls do advise us. Still trying to figure out how to put my unit back to S5360DXKI7 firmware. :confused:
  3. blackperl

blackperl Member

Asia Firmwares - Asia Pacific, South East Asian version of Samsung Galaxy Y S5360

Asia Regional Firmware Codes
    DB - Vietnam
    DC - Thailand
    DD - India
    DX - Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, Vietnam
    DZ - Malaysia, Singapore
    ZC - China, Hong Kong
    ZH - Hong Kong
    ZT - Taiwan

lol you flashed your mobile with DX vesrion which is not for india
    arrange from some where the stock file DDKJ2 and use Odin to flash your mobile by pc
  4. haianoop

haianoop Member

Is there any method to to save firmware setup file from mobile to use it later if end up in wrong place?
  5. teja989

teja989 Active Member

englishmobiles likes this.
  6. junnie

junnie New Member

i need help.. do you guys know where i can dwnload firmware malaysia for my SGY ?