1. 2015 is going to be a great year for Android! Why wait??
    Samsung Galaxy Note 5 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | HTC One M9
  2. New Forum Created: Samsung Gear VR!

Gallery album viewGeneral

1. rapidsandroid

rapidsandroid Well-Known Member

How do I get the Galaxy S3 to remember to only view certain albums when launching Gallery?
    I went into Gallery, View By, Content in device, but every time I leave Gallery it returns right back to All Content. I like they integrated Google+ and Facebook photos, but it is annoying when I just want to see my camera shots.
    Thanks

Advertisement
    :
  2. Optimus Prune

Optimus Prune Well-Known Member

Never found a way for Gallery to do it, myself. I use Quick Pic as a replacement for the stock Gallery app. Quick Pic has that functionality. You can hide and exclude folders with pictures you don't want to see.
  3. rapidsandroid

Thanks, but will hold out to see if someone else has a fix but will look into Quick Pic as an alternative. Just frustrating they have the option in viewing but the phone won't remember my preference.
  4. gabquintero09

gabquintero09 Well-Known Member

You won't find one buddy.. I started a topic like this a while back because of all the "SHARED FOLDERS" my phone picks up, lagging my in phone pictures.
  5. rapidsandroid

The only work-around I could find was to unsync my picasa & Google+ photos in accounts. Pity Samsung didn't put more effort into making the Gallery more user friendly.