gallery appSupport

Last Updated: 2013-03-30 17:51:15
  1. gigavic27

gigavic27 Well-Known Member

My gallery comes up with pictures with "broken" images. I also can't view them. Any help? Thanks I'm advance.

Advertisement
  2. Frisco

Frisco =Luceat Lux Vestra= VIP Member

Have you moved the pics from one folder to another, or moved the folders from one area of the folder tree to another?
  3. gigavic27

No. I think it happened the day after I got the phone. I can't view any pictures. And every tike I take a new one an old one disappears.
  4. kelis32

kelis32 Well-Known Member

What folder are your pics being saved to, use a file explorer and check them out through that, try creating a folder called pictures (if it doesnt exist) and move your images to that
  5. Hawker

Hawker Well-Known Member

Try clearing data for Gallery.

If you're rooted you could also try GS2MediaWipe
  6. Scarr119

Scarr119 New Member

I have the same problem I tried clearing the data ...nothing and then i cleared the phones cache same issue ,,AHHHHHHH
  7. jayroller

jayroller Well-Known Member

Have you tried clearing the all media cache (rather than just the gallery) - Settings>Manage Applications>All>Media Storage>Clear Data

Now reboot straightaway, it will have cleared all thumbnails and should now rebuild them for you (hopefully correctly!). It will also reset any custom ringtones you've set, as it clears the phone's memory of all your media, mp3s, videos and pictures, so remember to reset them afterwards! :)
    Scarr119 likes this.
  8. Scarr119

Scarr119 New Member

This worked!
  9. gigavic27

I did this but now I can't open the gallery app. it just says the media scanner is running. Any ideas?
  10. gigavic27

Never mind. I think I lost some pictures doing this method, but I can deal with that. Thanks.