• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Gallery including Google account stuff...

diafiro

Oct 2, 2010
WI
Hello, everyone.

Today, after I synched my Google Voice on my Epic, my Gallery now includes a bunch of pictures from Picasa and a blog I have (which I have not even updated since the beginning of time...).
I wonder if there is a way to change settings on Gallery to only show pictures on the phone, instead of all the luggage from Google?? I have not been able to figure it out, and have been tinkering with the phone all day...

* When it shows all of the 'groups' of pics in the main Gallery page, you can select (checkmark) them. BUT when I DO select any of them, the "delete" option disappears. Is this a bug??

Because of Google Voice (and, well, for the fact of being an Android phone) I need to set up my Google account, but I just want the pics I take with the phone to show.

Thanks all for your help!

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones