• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Gallery issue on Droid X (newer version)

redhed

Lurker
Mar 16, 2011
hey folks glad this site is here. i have the newer version of the X and i have a gallery issue.. long story short i loaded some pics from computer to my X and in order from 001-024 so i can (in theory) scroll the pics in order on gallery. well the pics were loaded into my files on my X in order and great. on gallery however they are out of order and i cannot figure out how to put them in order. the pics are pics of a bottom of a lake i fish. it would be great to have them in order from 001-024 on my gallery so i can use my finger and flip through them......

i heard the only way to correct this is to go to each picture on your computer and edit it starting with 001 and go to 024 in that order.. gallery apparently only puts them in "edit" order.. makes no sense.. any help would be greatful

thanks!

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones