Gallery Issue?Support

Last Updated:

1. bradyapba

bradyapba Well-Known Member

I hate how when I go to the Gallery, and look at pics, little thumb nails scroll on the bottom...one blocking the pic.... and two...sometimes I dont want to show all the pics I take.... anyone know how to turn this off?

Advertisement
  2. bradyapba

heres what im talking about. Anyone know how to get rid of it? Or use some other place/app besides gallery to save the pics too?

Attached Files:

3. Sierra255

Sierra255 Well-Known Member

Tap the screen and it goes away. It also goes away on its own after about five seconds of inactivity.
  4. bradyapba

that works in the camera gallery. But it doesnt work in the other folders...ie if i download folders off the net, or tumblr, etc. It never goes away.

And even though it does go away eventually in the camera gallery, i dont want it there at all.

but its a bigger problem in the other galleries, where it never goes away.
  5. jj14x

jj14x Guides Guide

On my Sprint S4, it just refuses to go away - I can tap it till the cows come home (or leave it untouched) - it stays constant. Same thing will progress bar during video playback using the default Samsung app
  6. Jceinc

Jceinc Well-Known Member

Quickpic app
  7. Minigearhead

Minigearhead New Member

I have the same issue and can't fix it, very annoying... I hope someone has a fix
  8. bradyapba

quickpic is a solution for me now. Does what I want, its what ill use for now! THanks!
    Jceinc likes this.
  9. jj14x

jj14x Guides Guide

I installed the camera apk from the 4.3 release, and that installed the regular gallery app (stock android) - works beautifully :)
  10. bradyapba

will it solve my issue?
  11. jj14x

jj14x Guides Guide

Your issue about the little thumbnails showing up when viewing the pictures in full screen? Yeah, I think so (at least on mine, it did). It basically installs a second gallery application (the stock Android one) that doesn't show the thumbnails.
    And bonus - you get the photosphere camera with it :)
  12. jaseelye

jaseelye Member

F-Stop Media Gallery allows you to remove this as well.