Gallery IssueSupport

1. DoodleD

DoodleD Well-Known Member

I'm one of the unlucky ones who has the Gallery crash problem. I've done master resets over and over, replaced the phone one time and will now try to remove my apps one by to see if I can pin point the cause. I feel like this problem is only limited to a certain few as searches bring up little or no results. Has anyone been able to pinpoint this problem to a specific app or other cause?

Advertisement
  2. james_uk

james_uk Well-Known Member

have you tried using quick pic, its a really small fast app, i think it's much better than the stock gallery :)
  3. DoodleD

I have used Quick Pic and do like it, I just have other reasons I need the stock gallery to work. I think I may have figured it out. I removed my SD card and the phone is working perfect. Even my lag is gone. I'm reformatting my SD card now and will reinstall it to see if this cures the problem and will post back the results. Thank you!
  4. DoodleD

UPDATE: I'm happy to report that this nuisance problem was caused by moving my 32 GB SD card from my S3 to my S4. After reformatting my SD card, all is working as expected.
  5. DoodleD

UPDATE #2: I also want to report that since my SD card has been reformatted, I am experiencing no lag.
  6. james_uk

james_uk Well-Known Member

Glad you have sorted your issue :)
  7. ron316

ron316 VIP Member VIP Member

its to bad i didnt see this earlier i had to reformat my wifes s3 sd card for the same problem glad you fixed it