• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Gallery Lock

jerm119

Lurker
Sep 28, 2011
Hey guys i have problem. I have a Epic 4G with gallery lock pro installed with all my private pictures on them. I just purchased the Samsung Epic Touch 4G. I messed up and put my sd card in the touch without unhiding all my pics and videos. I installed gallery lock pro and tried to recover my pics and it wouldnt do it, in gallery lock settings it says find missing pics/videos. i hit the button and got nothing. It says files will be recovered to "mnt/sdcard/DCIM/recover. but the files never showned. Now i can see my files, they are in a folder that says PROTECTED. I messed up and moved these files to mnt/sdcard/DCIM/recover folder and my phone said invalid error. So i put sd card back in old phone Epic 4G and all my pictured appear so i unhide all those files and it gives me a invalid error sign, and all my pics are there but there black. Did backup and my pis show up again then try to unhide pics again same thing invalid error. Ive tried everything backup on both phones, deleted gallery lock 3 time and reinstalled emailed the developer with no response. Is there an app that can unprotect these files and restore in gallery? I even put the protected folder back where it was in its original state, anybody have any ideas? My old phone is a epic 4g so my laptop wont recognize it at all or i would try transfering those files, like i said i can see the files but they will not open and it wont let me unprotect them. I hope i explained everything so you can understand. Epic is fyoyo and the touch is gingerbread. thank you very much i have to have these file back. i guess the only good thing is they are there and i can see them but i cant open them

Visit this Blog, where Lost passwords can be recovered and Media files too even Device is not rooted. If rooted, you can see your Forgotten password and security Question Answer too.

Visit Chaladi Blog at chaladi wordpress com include Dots in URL address or just Google it using Chaladi wordpress

and Search for Gallery Lock

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones