gallery problem

Last Updated:

1. lr1517

lr1517 Active Member This Topic's Starter

OK everytime I take, download, receive a pic I can't find them in the gallery at least I don't see them even I save them where do they go? Any suggestions will be appreciated

Advertisement
  2. UncleMike

UncleMike Well-Known Member

I'll assume you've got OS 2.1 installed, because the new gallery app takes forever to notice new pictures. For me it's taken up to an hour. I think restarting the phone, or dismounting and remounting the Micro SD card will cause it to notice anything new.

3. lr1517

lr1517 Active Member This Topic's Starter

So yeah I have 2.1- update1 they just pushed, this new app looks good but is not workink right, I hope we get a patch for this and other issues soon!

4. ladybadger2007

ladybadger2007 Well-Known Member

Mine does the same thing and restarting it doesn't seem to help ugh.

5. gotwillk

gotwillk Well-Known Member

i found a fix for this a while back. when you take a pic, it goes into the Camera folder in the Gallery app. go into the Camera folder, leave it there, then hit the home button to go back out to the home screen. then go into the Gallery app again and the newly taken pics should load. i'm assuming you can use this same method for the other folders as well. this is most likely a bug in the new 2.1 gallery that they need to look into.

jxker likes this.
  6. Lock-N-Load

Lock-N-Load Well-Known Member

the fix did not work for me. I have noticed this before since 2.1. it really lags, but eventually shows up.

7. GadgetGeek

GadgetGeek Well-Known Member

Yep, same annoying gallery issue here since 2.1 update. Sheesh, between this pic appearing in gallery lag and the lowered 16 bit gallery resolution, Cooliris really dropped the ball with the new 2.1 gallery IMHO :(