Gallery ProblemsSupport

1. simonj4599

simonj4599 New Member

I hate the S4 Gallery. I have finally, after turning off the auto back up, unsubcribing from Google+ etc gotten rid of a hlf dozen albums I didn't want. I now have 2 download files, one I would call legitimate and one that appears to be pictures from other members of my families phones. I have no idea haw they got on my phone. All our phones have had the S beam and NFC turned off since we got them.
    The starnge thing is when I search on the phone for the Download file - it doesn't appear to exist. I renamed, on the phone a couple of the pictures in the Download directory I want to delete but when I search for the files - they don't appear on the phone.
    Anyone had similar problems? Any Ideas as to how I can delete this Album?
    Silly me I only want pictures on the phone that I put there - not pictures that some random software decides I should have.

Advertisement
    :
  2. Darnell0216

Darnell0216 Well-Known Member

Make sure you're on the top level of the Gallery. Next, make sure the top left sort selection says "Album". Now press Menu -> Content to Display and make sure the only option checked is "Content on Device".

If you've already done this, then I don't know where the other pictures may be coming from.