• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help gallery questions??

I only wanted certain images hidden. When I try to open the gallery app it says there are no pictures at all. I haven't moved any pictures yet. And all my videos are gone as well.

Vaulty Free.

Works wonders.

- Find the image or video you wana hide - Share-Vaulty Free- Hidden.

To get it back open Vaulty - input your Password - shows all your hidden pics/videos with the option to Unhide again

Upvote 0
I only wanted certain images hidden. When I try to open the gallery app it says there are no pictures at all. I haven't moved any pictures yet. And all my videos are gone as well.

Well you can see what you've done then. The gallery will pick up folders all over the SD. Separate out what you want hidden and put them in a new folder with the .nomedia. removing the .nomedia will show everything again.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones