• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Gallery with Picasa Web Albums not synchronising

jbx

Lurker
Dec 13, 2010
Hi,

I have been trying to sync my HTC Desire HD Gallery with Picasa Web Albums but for some reason it doesn't sync. I also updated the Picasa Web Album feature from HTC Hub to the latest version but in vain.

It did sync once probably the first time I installed the update to the Gallery. However the albums are outdated and the most recent ones I uploaded on Picasaweb are not appearing. Pressing refresh says 'Loading Picasa Web Albums...' but doesn't update.

When I go into one of the albums it says 'Loading photos from Picasa Web Albums...' and hangs there.

I also tried all permutations, switching on Auto-sync, synching through Accounts and Sync settings etc.

Tried Gallery 3D and it works OK, so what's wrong with the HTC Gallery?

I have HTC Desire HD with Froyo 2.2.1 (not rooted).

Thanks.

Just noticed that I have the same problem. The initial sync was apparently successful, but the gallery does not update with new images.
A refresh runs for the most recent folder in the gallery, but does not fetch new images.
In other folders refresh gets stuck.

I have the exact same problem. I have a HTC sensation running sense 3.0 with androis 2.3.3. Not sure why. The sync in account appears to updat instantly when I click it suggesting that it is not actually syncing. Anyone had this error that was able to resolve it?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones