• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

gamboid and visual boy advance/other emus (pokemon)

tuckrr

Lurker
Dec 31, 2010
ok, so ive been LOVING pokemon leaf green/fire red on my droid x...also ive separately been playing pokemon on vba for my PC.

so ive been wondering, is there an easy way/walkthrough to explain how im supposed to transfer files from gameboid to VBA without losing everything...

currently, ive had a little success with this...but recently everything from the droid that i play on my PC restarts when i enter a new poke-center :(

is there a walkthrough or guide, or perhaps some genius computer wizard who can school me on the arts of NOT losing all of my progress/data?
i REALLY want to be able to play GBA games on my phone, and then update them on my PC, so that i can trade/duel other people

PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PM me or email me at tuckrr@gmail.com if you really understand this stuff...yes im drunk, and yes i <3 pokemon...do something about it!

droid x is an excellent phone btw, and gameboid is a very cool program...im going to sleep now, but ill leave this page open..so either reply pm or email me....thx for any help that i may get!

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones