• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Game Controller for Cubot x11

Axewrath

Lurker
Feb 28, 2016
I'm looking for an emulator compatible controller to use with this phone. I'm out of luck doing my own research (as the Cubot series seems to be fairly obscure) and I'd like to be able to play emulators without the touch screen.

Can anyone give suggestions? Does anyone know if usb controllers like the Gameklip are also compatible?

Many thanks.

I should have been more clear which is my fault. I know what gameklip is, I already have a ps3 pad so it would be the cheapest option.

I don't know if the Cubot supports USG OTG. The manual has hardly any info on anything (and a lot of spelling mistakes) and I contacted the manufacturer. No joy there either.

Upvote 0
According to this video review, it does have otg -

So, technically, you should just be able to plug the PS3 Controller in and away you go. In my experience with the Ps3 controller, not all games work. If you have a Maplin anywhere near you, OTG cables are only about a quid. I'm sure I've seen otg cables in tesco too.

Is the device rooted (I know a lot of the clone/chinese handsets come pre rooted). If yes, try the sixaxis app to see if will pair the phone and controller.

Alternatively, Moga handsets are pretty much compatible with everything.

Fwiw, I use this with my LG G4 - http://www.amazon.co.uk/Racksoy-Gam...025780&sr=8-1&keywords=racksoy+smart+gameklip

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones