• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Game Data: Droid 4 and Galaxy Tab 2???

TripleB67

Oct 6, 2012
I gave my wife a Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 for her birthday this past weekend. When we set it up, it automatically downloading all of her games that she has on her Android 4 cell phone.

Unfortunately it didn't save how far she had gotten in the games. So say she is at level 158 on her phone, her Tab2 is making her start over at level 1.

Is there a way that I can continuously sync the data so that the level she is on with her phone is the same as the one on her Tab 2 and vice versa?

Thanks for any and all help.

TripleB67

Depends on the games. For example, in Candy Crush Saga, you should be logged in to your Facebook account inside the game for the data to be synced (there's a connect to Facebook button in there somewhere). For Gameloft, Com2US and Gamevil games, there's usually an account sign in/sign up button as well for syncing games. Other games however, like Subway Surfers only sync the scores but not coins and powerups.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones